Introducing: Drive Learning
December 15th, 2022
We have big news! Drive EHS will be undergoing a substantial update at the end of this year. On December 30th, 2022, the platform you have known as Drive EHS will become Drive Learning .
The workforce is constantly evolving, and we want to show that we are too. With Drive Learning, we offer the opportunity for all areas of the workplace- not just Environment, Health, and Safety – to learn with us. There will be plenty more where this came from, but for now, here’s what you need to know:
With Drive Learning, our content training library will be expanding to include subject matter from all areas of your workforce environment, allowing you to stay informed and up to date, and manage your training data better than ever before.
- Your current membership terms or pricing
- Your login credentials
- 99.9% of member site content
- Who owns this product
- Drive Learning is still owned and operated by TriMedia Environmental & Engineering. Representatives you have previously spoken with will still be at your service. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The URL at which you and your employees access the site content: https://drive-ehs.com will be replaced with https://drivelearning.com on December 30th, 2022
- Following the update, https://drive-ehs.com will automatically redirect to https://drivelearning.com
- Mailing Addresses
- Following December 30th, all automatic emails will be addressed from Drive Learning <email@example.com>
- Beginning now, all support requests and marketing inquires can be sent to Support <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Drive Learning <email@example.com> respectively
- Any inquiries sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will automatically be redirected to email@example.com
- Site Branding
- At the conclusion of the site update on December 30th, Drive EHS will henceforth be formally known as Drive Learning .
Thanks for learning with us, and stay tuned.
The Drive EHS / Drive Learning Team